No 1 The Moth - PAPER pattern
Designed by Tamara Kate -
The Moth, the first in my new series of quilt patterns, WONDERGARDEN, celebrates these extraordinarily diverse creatures (they outnumber butterflies by 10 to 1) that are often overlooked as simply being drab, brown nocturnal pests. This is a Foundation Paper Pieced pattern.
Skill level: It is assumed the maker has experience with FPP, though a description of the technique I use is included.
Please view second image for fabric requirements.
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Printable pattern.
- Printable FPP templates (must be printed on 11″ x 17″ paper).
- Instructions with diagrams.
- An overview assembly chart.
- A fabric requirement list.
- Tips and hints to help you out along the way.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 40″ x 55″