No 2 The Beetle - PAPER pattern
Designed by Tamara Kate -
The Beetle, the second in my new series of quilt patterns, WONDERGARDEN, throws the spotlight on these amazing little creatures that are built with a suit of armour, can create light (fireflies), eliminate garden pests (ladybugs), change color, swim and even pollinate magnolia trees. This is a Foundation Paper Pieced pattern.
Skill level: It is assumed the maker has experience with FPP, though a description of the technique I use is included.
Please view second image for fabric requirements.
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Printable pattern.
- Printable FPP templates (must be printed on 11″ x 17″ paper).
- Instructions with diagrams.
- An overview assembly chart.
- A fabric requirement list.
- Tips and hints to help you out along the way.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 40″ x 55″